Pre Marriage CoursesDublin Pre-marriage Course, Certificate provided
Dublin Pre-marriage Course
Private couple pre-marriage sessions are available on request.
How do I book my place?
Call us on 01 5240708
We issue you with a pre-marriage certificate which is accepted by catholic priests and also for couples getting married abroad.
Pre-marriage course Price
Director of pre-marriage content
Beth Fitzpatrick – Director of Access counselling, MIACP, Diploma in counselling & psychotherapy, IACP Supervisor, MIACP. Beth has been a counsellor for over 15 years, a family therapist, and a community group counsellor for all issues, providing skills in parenting, relationships, depression, and bereavement. Facilitators are assigned by appointment.
Areas covered in the pre-marriage course
- Communication in a relationship- openness rules how to resolve issues within the relationship.
- Planning for the relationship – for a future together.
- Work and how it effects the relationship and how to reduce and resolve current and potential issues.
- Money – how it can effect the relationship and how to reslove current and potential problems.
- Family – in-laws and friends – how they can impact a couple and a marriage and how to build a nurturing envirnoment for the relationship within these potential stressful situation.
- Religion – We teach you how religion or different beliefs can impact the relationship and how to live in a loving relationship and marriage within healthy different opinions.
- Wedding preparation – Finally how to stay together and focus on what you want in a loving and nurturing way and manage the stressful activities leading up the wedding.
Causes of problems in a marriage
Causes are usually from one or several of the following areas; finances, sexuality, communication, conflict, parenting, in-laws, leisure time, family of origin, spirituality, expectations, and chores. We aim to address these issues in advance and prevent them from damaging a new marriage.