Counselling Services Dublin
When personal or work difficulties begin to diminish an individual’s quality of life and also has a negative impact on your mental, physical or emotional welfare, then it could be time to talk with someone who has the necessary specialised training and expertise to give the support and help needed to identify and resolve such difficulties.
Depression can appear in mental and physical forms. Overcome the issues that are at the root.
Learn how to relax during a difficult situation. Sometimes uncontrolled or chronic anger can be costly both emotionally and physically.
Learn new skills and ways of thinking. Anxiety is a normal emotional response that most of us experience as part of our day to day lives.
- Anxious or Depressed? > Depression Counselling
- Not sleeping well? > Stress Management Counselling
- Going through the stress of a separation or divorce? > Relationship Counselling
- Having work or performance related issues? > Stress Management Counselling
- Unable to cope? > Anger Management Counselling
- Loosing it with familly, friends or work colleagues? > Family / Group Counselling
- Have familly/relationship issues > Marriage Counselling
Counselling is a medium that helps you to explore the difficulties you have within a caring, professional and confidential environment. Our low cost counselling enables you to access the coping and managing skills needed to determine what course of action would best help you resolve your personal issues.
Access Counselling Clinic Dublin has experienced, compassionate counsellors skilled at helping you tackle and resolve your personal and/or work related concerns in a confidential and caring atmosphere.
Call 01 5240708 or email email@example.com or book online a counselling appointment.